If you’ve been following us on Facebook and Twitter then you know we’ve been on the road with USA Gap Year Fairs since the beginning of January. For the next couple months our team will be traveling across the country to over 40 gap year fairs to meet students, parents, and counselors like you. And when we say across the country we mean everywhere. We will be hitting up Boston, Northern and Southern California, Vermont, Colorado, Texas and even Canada. With a gap year fair almost every day it’ll be hard to miss us! We would love to meet you this season so stop by our table at the event to say hello! Also, be sure to check out the USA Gap Year Fairs schedule to find an event near you.
What to know before you go
- The gap year fairs Winterline will be attending are part of an annual circuit hosted by the organization, USA Gap Year Fairs.
- Students who attend will get a broad exposure to Gap Year Programs and the opportunity for face-to-face conversations with professionals in the field.
- Students, Parents, and Counselors are all welcome to attend
- At every USA Gap Year Fair there is a speaker presentation (30-60min) to give a unique perspective on Gap Year and to answer any questions students and parents might have.
- You’ll be able to meet alumni from past programs and ask them questions at some fairs.
2018 Quick Schedule